Monday 3 May 2010


I thought i'd finish some shit. Or at least post some WIP's... I could even just fake it and post some art i finished months ago... But i'm a silly bitch and I'm not doing any of those things..
Here's a picture i took right at the start of college, as i am leaving it's full circle.
Fuck you art college, fuck deviant art too, that place is shit.

Know what else is shit? People. Everyone. Backstabbing, lying, sluts. I'm not bitter. I just thought i could trust people and i can't. Know what? I don't think people like that i'm not 'awkward, never been kissed - jess' anymore Who will they laugh at now? I think i've been bitched about this past month more than ever before, (and that's saying something!)
But guess what? I DON'T CARE (well of course i do, but i can deal with it) I am going to make cake tomorrow, for a boy, who will then eat it. That just makes me happy.

They say when one door closes, another opens. I bloody well hope so! 'Cause i'm trapped in a room with no windows...

No comments:

Post a Comment